1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 1.2. The Administrator of personal data collected via https://airdance.exchange is AirDance Global FZco with headquarters in Dubai Silikon Oasis DDP, building A2, Dubai United Arab Emirates, license number: 14991, contact phone number: +971 4 228 52 85 - hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator".
- 1.3. Users' personal data are processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws 1997 No. 133, item 883, as amended) (hereinafter: the Personal Data Protection Act) and the Act on the provision of services by electronic means of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
- 1.4. The Administrator takes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are processed in accordance with the law; collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing inconsistent with these purposes; factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form that allows the identification of persons to whom they relate, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
- 1.5. All words, expressions and acronyms appearing on this website and beginning with a capital letter (eg Website, User) should be understood in accordance with their definition contained in the Regulations available at https://airdance.exchange.
2. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION AND DATA RECIPIENTS
- 2.1. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about Users and their behavior by:
- a) entering data in forms;
- b) identification and verification of Users' identity on the terms set out in the Regulations;
- c) saving cookie files in end-devices (so-called "cookies");
- d) collecting web server logs and other information arising in connection with or as a result of the functioning and use of the Website.
- 2.2. The Website collects information provided by the User, in addition, the Website may save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address, etc.).
- 2.3. The obtained data is not transferred to a third party, unless at the request of entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, including competent judicial authorities within the limits of applicable law.
- 2.4. The obtained data is not shared with third parties, except in certain situations:
- a) the User agrees to it;
- b) it will be necessary to provide the Services, in particular in the technical field, payment services or other entities with which the Administrator cooperates in the provision of services;
- c) it will be necessary in order to fulfill the obligations arising from the applicable provisions of law - including in particular the Act of March 1, 2018 on counteracting money laundering and terrorist financing - and within the limits of these provisions, in particular towards judicial authorities. The data may also be transferred to attorneys and legal advisers cooperating with the Administrator.
- 2.5. Using the Website’s services requires creating a user account. In order to create a user account, the User is required to provide his e-mail address, telephone number and create a password.
- 2.6. The User is fully responsible for the correct and factually correct completion of the User's data referred to in paragraph higher.
- 2.7. Personal data is processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (Journal of Laws of the EU 2016, item L119) and the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data.
- 2.8. The basis for data processing is the User's consent or legal provisions authorizing the processing of personal data, in particular the Act of March 1, 2018 on counteracting money laundering and terrorist financing.
- 2.9. Providing data by the User is voluntary, but necessary to provide the Services.
- 2.10. Pursuant to Art. 34 section 4 of the Act of March 1, 2018 on counteracting money laundering and terrorist financing, the Administrator has the right to make copies of documents confirming the identity of the Users.
- 2.11. Properly secured copies of documents and information obtained for the purposes specified in sec. above will be stored until the obligations resulting from applicable law expire.
3. USER RIGHTS
- 3.1. The User has the right to access (inspect) the content of Personal Data and to correct it.
- 3.2. The User is entitled to request supplementing, updating, rectifying Personal Data, temporarily or permanently suspending their processing or removing them if they are incomplete, out of date, untrue or have been collected in violation of the law or are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.
- 3.3. The Administrator may refuse to delete Personal Data, in a justified case, if it results from legal provisions - in particular the Act of March 1, 2018 on counteracting money laundering and terrorist financing - or this information is the subject of pending proceedings or is necessary for clarification the circumstances of the User's breach of the Regulations, to the extent necessary to fulfill these obligations:
- 3.4. In the event of doubts regarding the method of processing Personal Data, the User may obtain explanations from the Administrator and has the right to submit a query, object or complaint to the supervisory body.
- 3.5. The basis for data processing are, in particular, the applicable regulations and law and consent, if given by the User.
- 4.2. The entity that places cookies on the User's end device and obtains access to them is the Administrator.
- 4.3. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- a) creating statistics that help to understand how Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- b) maintaining the User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- c) determining the User's profile in order to display him matched materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- 4.4. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- 4.5. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- 4.7. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the User uses the Website. For this purpose, they may keep information about the User's navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
- 4.8. In terms of information about the User's preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the User can view and edit information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
5. SERVER LOGS
- 5.1. Information about some of the Users' activities is logged in the server layer. These data are used to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of the hosting services provided, as well as for evidence purposes in connection with committed crimes or circumstances related to the pursuit of civil claims.
- 5.2. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be saved:
- a) the time of receipt of the inquiry,
- b) time of sending the response,
- c) name of the User's station - identification carried out by the HTTP, HTTPS protocol,
- d) information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP, HTTPS transaction,
- e) URL address of the page previously visited by the User (refererral link) - in the case when the Website was accessed via a link,
- f) information about the User's browser,
- g) information about the IP address.
- 5.3. Some of the above data are not associated with specific Users using the Website. The Administrator does not combine this data with the User's Personal Data and does not use them to identify the User, as they are used only for the purposes of server administration.
6. FINAL PROVISIONS
- 6.2. The administrator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure protection of the processed personal data appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, and in particular protects the data against unauthorized disclosure, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable regulations and change, loss, damage or destruction.